Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dear Outlook,

It has come to my attention that you suck. When I show up at work, I expect to automatically log online, and for my emails to flitter onto my screen without a hitch. Lately, you have been failing at your only job, which is to allow me to compose, send and receive emails. And I'm pissed.

Installing you was supposed to make my life easy. With you, I could work on multiple emails- at the same time! I could choose any font in the world. I wouldn't have to worry about opening my web browser to send that quick product request. But no, you have caused me to spend hours on Monday morning installing you, many minutes on the phone with tech support, and much more energy in frustration at not being able to the only thing I need to do. Thanks a lot. I'm learning you weren't even worth it in the first place.

I'm going back to webmail,
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment